Google

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Attack of the Wedgie

One thing I have learned in living with cavemen is that you have to constantly be on guard. The littlest caveman has somewhere learned about the wedgie. Which is too bad for the rest of us. He thinks it is hilarious when he can give any one of us a wedgie. He likes to catch us in our weakest moments. He seeks the most opportune time for a major wedgie. Such as when I'm doing dishes and have both my hands in the sink full of soapy water, or when I'm taking dinner out of the oven, or when I'm taking things out of the freezer, or perhaps when I'm standing on my tip toes reaching something out of the cupboard. This is when he strikes. I seem to be the prime victim of the wedgies. The other two cavemen will come to my rescue though. Then they'll give the wedgie giving caveman a wedgie and it turns into one big wedgie fest.

That's ok...I have pictures of them that I will show their girlfriends someday. A mother's revenge is some times the best revenge. Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

3 comments:

Mary said...

Ewwww, wedgies!

Wolfpak5 said...

Don't you just love it when the boys learn those fun things. I fortunately didn't go through that stage.

Shelley said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog! I only have one caveman in my house, that doesn't even begin to balance out the excess of estrogen. We don't so much have the wedgie and farting issues, we have the screaming and clothes-stealing. Kids, gotta love 'em. :) I'll be back! Happy Holidays!