Google

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another funny composition entry

Last night I was looking through my oldest son's composition notebook. Here were a couple more I found.

Arizona/New Mexico

Somewhere in the world a snake is being killed for it's skin.
Somewhere in the world a snake's venom is being milked for anti-venom.
Somewhere in the world a snake's habitat is being destroyed.
Somewhere in the world someone is dieing from a poisonous snake bite.

My that's touching huh?

Here is another gem.

I Wonder

I wonder why my dad wears his slippers 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
I wonder why my mom wears her necklace all day and all night.
I wonder why the flight attendants on our plane had such a bad attitude.

He must have written this one after our California Thanksgiving trip. I don't remember wearing a necklace all day & night though, but I must have. And yes, dad does wear his slippers all the time.


1 comment:

Mary said...

those are great!