Google

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Time Nazi

Sam is the time nazi. Oh that kid is SOOO obessed with the time. He has gotten after me every day for not picking him up at 3:58 from daycare.

Here is a daily conversation with Sam when I pick him up.

Sam: Mom, you are late.
Me: No, I'm not.
Sam: I told you, I don't like to be last.
Me: But you're not last, so and so, and so and so are still here.
Sam: Why don't you pick me up at 3:58?
Me: Because I work.
Sam: Well, you should pick me up at 3:58, so I can get home at 4:11, and have my snack at 4:13. I don't like it when you pick me up at 4:38. I don't like to have my snack after 5:00, so you should pick me up at 3:58.

Oh boy....he had driven me nuts with it one day, so I told him to get over it. Nope, he didn't let it go. I heard about it the whole ride home, and then again the next day. I picked him up one time at 3:58 and I'm really regretting that I did. I honestly don't know what day that was, but I bet if I ask him, he'll tell me.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow, you have an earlier curfew now then when you were a rebel teen!