Google

Friday, April 10, 2009

ER Finale

During the course of all the busyness the last 9 days, I of course took time out to watch the full 3 hours of the ER television show finale. I have watched that show from day one, and have hardly missed any episodes over the past 15 years.

The finale was great. They brought back old characters, tied up loose ends, and even brought back Dr. Green. Dr. Rachel Green that is.

The show ended with a big trauma brought to the ER and all the doctors and residents meeting in the ambulance bay ready for action. Life goes on in the Chicago ER.

I have to admit I was expecting something a bit more dramatic at the end. Something with lots of special effects. Like the L-Train derailing and falling into the building, or the ER getting exploded by a semi or suicidal unibomber. Nope, nothing like that...life goes on...Very sweet, but keeps me wanting more episodes of ER.

No comments: