Google

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Attack of the dirty underwear

This morning we were getting dressed for our day. Sam decided to start running after me (and of course I ran away from him trying to hide or escape) threatening to throw his dirty socks and underwear at me. EW!!! Free Smiley Face Courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Only a Caveboy would think that throwing dirty socks and underwear at his mother would be a good or even funny idea. He came lunging at me with the evil clown laugh and grin. "I'm gonna throw these at you!" He yelled with glee.

I really had nowhere to hide, so I jumped on my bed and hid under the covers. No way did I want his dirty socks and underwear touching me. Hopefully they were bacon strip free, but you never know. Which is exactly why boys underwear do not need to be flung around my house, especially in my direction. On the bright side...at least I know he's changing his underwear.

No comments: