Google

Saturday, August 23, 2008

50 Things About Me Post

Ok, I missed my 50th post. But this is post #56, so I didn't miss it by much.

Here goes 50 things about me!

1) I lie about my age.
2) I grew up in Montana.
3) I hate flying.
4) I've never down hill skied before.
5) I'm a very picky eater & I have lots of food rules.
6) I'm a Survivor tv show junkie.
7) I have a major crush on Kevin Costner.
8) My biggest fear is death.
9) I have 2 older sisters & 1 younger brother.
10) I am the Captain of my kickball team.
11) I have lived in 5 states.
12) I have traveled to over 20 states, Canada, and Washington DC.
13) I love garage sales.
14) I still have my tonsils & my appendix.
15) I got my first perm when I was 10 years old. It was a home perm.
16) I still love 80's music.
17) I grew up in a house that was 666 square feet. At one point 8 of us lived there. It was 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Plus we had 4 cats. CRAZY!
18) I love raising my kids in a cul-de-sac.
19) I was in 7th grade when I ate my first hot lunch at school.
20) I was 12 years old when I learned how to swim.
21) I got married in a lodge in the mountains & didn't have to say my vows.
22) I was 15 years old when I got my first kiss. It was from a college guy.
23) I have a 100 year old grandmother who likes to ride on the back of Harley's.
24) My shortest job was 1 day at a call center taking catalog orders.
25) My longest job was 5 years as a Safety Qualifications Technician.
26) I've worked at my company for 7 1/2 years.
27) I've had 2 job positions at the company I work for.
28) I hate the sound of nails on a chalk board.
29) The movie "The Grudge" completely freaks me out.
30) We have 5 TV's in our house & I'm always fighting to watch one. We are about to get our 6th.
31) Dr. Seuss is my favorite children's author.
32) John Saul is my favorite adult author.
33) My first rock concert was Foreigner. I was a Jr. in high school.
34) I love going to county fairs. The ferris wheel is my favorite ride.
35) I've lived in MN for 21 years.
36) I have never been to the MN state fair, floating down the Apple River, or to Cantebury Downs.
37) I water skied one time. It hurt when I fell, and have never gotten up again. My husband is a good water skier.
38) I was a cheerleader my Jr. & Sr. year of high school.
39) I can trace my ancestors back to 1400s Sweden.
40) I am a member of 5 online forums.
41) I can light a 1 match camp fire.
42) It took my dad 2 weeks to notice I got my ears pierced a 2nd time when I was 16.
43) I've had surgery 2 times.
44) I played the clarinet in band in High School.
45) I weighed 98 pounds when I graduated from high school.
46) My husband & I met at Champps in Richfield, MN.
47) My sister beats me all the time at online backgammon.
48) I send my 1st grade teacher a Christmas card each year.
49) I've worn reading glasses since 7th grade.
50) I moved to MN with a one way ticket on a Grey Hound bus, with 2 suit cases and 1 carry on. Now, I'd need a 53' U-haul to move anywhere.

1 comment:

Wolfpak5 said...

When did 8 people live in our house. I can only count up to 6, who were the other 2? Never mind I just figured it out. Just chop up my forgetfulness to my head injury