Google

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blog Slacker

Forgive me Blog, but my last blog was over 2 weeks ago. Yes, I am guilty of being a Blog Slacker!

Since I got home from Montana, I have been busy running kids around, keeping up with my kick ball team (we still haven't won a game yet), and going out of town (yes, again).

Baseball season is kicked into high gear. It's definitely a much different game these days now that the kids are getting older. The kids have to pitch and they are learning to slide and steal bases.

Swimming is coming to an end. Each boy only has one lesson left.

Only 2 more games of kickball. Please let us just win one game this season!

Over Memorial Weekend, the family went to our sweet escape. Grand Marais, MN. Minnesota's own little paradise. Shhhhh! Don't tell everyone, we'd like to keep it paradise. It is always so nice to get away. I had no internet (again), but I suppose if we made the kids give up cartoons for 3 full days, I guess it's only fair for me to give up the internet. Well, not really, but that's how they saw it.

Today we are off to the Zoo. Should be fun.

No comments: